суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

body armor rating




�Feng,

Itapos;s funny that just on Tuesday I was looking at your Facebook profile. �Itapos;s hard to believe youapos;re gone so suddenly and unexpectedly. �Although we may not have been close, Iapos;ll still miss you very much. �I remember working with you on the Teachersapos; Day committee in AC, and at the time I had been truly impressed by how organised you were and how insanely neat your handwriting was. �Actually I probably still have all our notes and minutes from that time �I really enjoyed working with you then. �Your blog from way back was also one of the first blogs I every really got hooked on and it inspired me to start blogging too.

At your wake, it was amazing to see the crowds that came for you. �The council had been planning to meet up in Oct, but certainly not under such circumstances. �At your funeral, it was really heartbreaking to see how torn your family and closest friends were. �Truly you are deeply loved and will be sorely missed. �Youapos;ll be glad to know that Minghui led Meng and�I in a prayer for you in Mengapos;s car before we left the crematorium. �Your Facebook wall is now a memorial to you, and reading all the messages written by everyone, itapos;s so clear that you mean so much to so many people.

Your orbituary said that you lived life to the fullest, and I know itapos;s absolutely true. �I can only hope that when itapos;s my turn, the same can be said about me. �Your life is an inspiration, and youapos;ve given us a valuable lesson to treasure every moment we have and to never take things for granted. �Youapos;ll always be remembered. �Bye babe....

baseball high poll school texas, body armor rating, body armor purchase requirements, body armor prices, body armor plates.



Комментариев нет: