воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

camping merit badge requirments




Well, the Southern Equus group left Knoxville this morning about 5:45ish...have been in touch with them throughout the day. They are now in Pennsylvania, near Allentown...so making great progress...about 2 hours from their hotel.

Iapos;m watching the Tennessee Titans game and am so happy Yes, the game has about six minutes left and Titans are up 34-10. With this win, the team is 6-0 and the only unbeaten team left in NFL. YAY

So, fall is finally here...it is chilly in the house but donapos;t really want to turn on the heat yet. However, will probably have to do so to take the chill off. Iapos;m sitting here with a blanket across my lap and bare feet Not quite ready for it to be this cool in the house.

Iapos;ve been working hard to make lots of bracelets for the Country Store that we will have at our church on November 15. Boy, is that going to be a busy day...9 am pedicure, 1 pm Lady Vols game (raising the 8th National Championship Banner), 4:45 serve at Thanksgiving Dinner at church Wooo...going to rushing around for sure

I had an interesting incident yesterday while I was getting my pedicure...I started having muscle spasms in my rib cage area that hurt like hell...I couldnapos;t catch my breath. I took a couple of pain pills when I got home, slept for a few hours, and still feel crappy. The ribs are still hurting a bit...I have no idea what started it or where it came from but I want it to go away now.

We have revival at church this week...Iapos;m probably going tonight but may leave after we sing since I feel so bad...just have to wait and see.

Oh, yeah, I had an appointment with my ENT on Monday. Did I mention this already? Anyway, he gave me a prescription for some water pills. I do believe they may be helping with the edema in my right foot. I go back in 6 months and he will make a decision about recommending I be evaluated for a hearing aid. There hasnapos;t been any improvement with my high and low frequency hear...still pretty bad although the middle frequency has improved.

Okay...Iapos;m gonna get off here now and maybe take a little nap before I have to go to church.

Back to your regularly scheduled Sunday activities...
camping merit badge requirments, camping merit badge requirements, camping merit badge requirement, camping merit badge boy scouts.



Комментариев нет: